Chitra Productions is seeking a dedicated and efficient candidate to provide Visual Information/Analytic Support and Graphic Design to the Department of the Treasury (Treasury), Office of Intelligence and Analysis (OIA) at their on-site location in the National Capital Region (NCR).
This opportunity offers great benefits, challenging work, a supportive team environment, and an opportunity to grow your skills in a professional position. Benefits include Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and Life Insurance. Come join a growing company that offers great opportunities to all of its team!
- Serving as part of the Graphic Design and Production team responsible for developing graphic design with product authors and Visual Information Specialists.
- Supporting the Visual Analytic mission and assisting in the development of visuals for finished intelligence products, support visuals, various internal and external briefing materials, and product templates. Working with customers to conceptualize and develop visuals. Providing one-on-one consultations with Analysis and Production (A&P) analysts to assess, interpret, and develop visuals as needed to support the Visual Analytic mission. Applying knowledge of design principles to create succinct visual compositions.
- Helping to manage all aspects of producing visual information for print and online uses, including the design, creation, and preparation of support visuals, infographics, charts, graphs, maps, process charts, illustrations, and related content. Specific visuals include: bar chart, pie chart, line chart, flow chart, organizational chart, data/heatmap, maps, area graphs, illustration, timeline, and covers.
- Software used includes: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
To apply, you must have the following requirements along with your current resume:
- At least five years of professional graphic design experience
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of creating 508-compliant and accessible documents
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person