Our client is a global leading discounter for food and household products. The company is currently looking for a full-time Buying Manager for Brand Products in the food section in leading position for their headquarters in centered position in Austria.
Are you looking for a new professional challenge where you can shine with your purchasing experience?
Are you interested in FMCG and would you like to become the leader of a growing team?
Then apply for this long-term and promising position as "Buying Manager Brand Proucts (f/m/d)" and become part of a great purchasing team.
- Responsibility to globally buy and negotiate international brands
- Lead a buying business unit independently
- Coach and develop up to six direct reports
- Be responsible for driving the global buying strategy to ensure profit growth
- Focus on strategic business development within your department
- Be the central contact person for the brand suppliers, the national buying teams and other relevant internal/external stakeholders
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with all required stakeholders
- Completed studies in Economics or other commercial major
- Several years of experience as Buyer or Account Manager within FMCG areas of food / near-food / household
- Experience with branded buying or selling (A-Brand only) and with multinational stakeholder management
- Well-founded negotiation skills and high degree of assertiveness and flexibility
- Proficient in MS Office to efficiently work in a paper-free environment
- Business-fluent English - capability to negotiate and align with suppliers and international stakeholders
- International willingness to travel up to 25% of working time
- 6 weeks of annual leave every year
- Options to work remotely - from home or anywhere within Austria and from abroad
- Relocation support (including visas/permits, home search and moving allowance)
- Free and subsidized healthy food and drinks provided at work
- Subsidized public transport
- Bike leasing program to save up to 20% on bike costs
- Discounts on a wide range of shopping in the categories like fashion, travel, sports and many more
Salary package offered
Gross annual salary starting from € 100.000 willingness to overpay with appropriate qualification.