- Kultur & Werte
- Vielfalt & Inklusion
- Vergütung & Zusatzleistungen
Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei PwC (mehr als ein Jahr)
Brand will get you an interview at any company.
Coworkers in cohort are fun to be around
Bragging rights? (limited in scope though because no one really cares)
Time off for CFE
- Managers mostly sucked. There were a couple bright spots, but anyone who was nice to deal with either left or were too senior to care.
- Company literally will not listen to basic employee requests (E.g. I wanted to be work on our technology clients to get some experience in the area and reached out to my coach. Resulted in nothing at all. In fact I got staffed on a O&G client so that was literally the opposite.)
- Tracking time was a sucked and a futile exercise because budgets were always arbitrarily reduced for SDC "efficiencies".
- Busy season means nothing if you are staffed on December and March Year Ends. Now busy season lasts 6 months.
- Blackout period for vacation in November. Coupled with the fact that you are booked on projects a year in advance leaves time off a struggle.
Rat an das Management
At least try to provide opportunities that people ask for. When asking for anything I'd have better luck quitting than moving internal. I know it's churn and burn here, but you just end up with a bunch of people really salty at the end of the time at PwC.
Foto posten und diese Seite in Schwung bringen. Es dauert nur einen Moment und Ihre Fotos bleiben anonym.Foto posten
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte eine Woche. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im September 2021 bei PwC (Edmonton, AB (Kanada)).
I started by meeting them at CPA Meet Your Employer Career Fair. I applied online through their website. Then I went through an on demand video interview and games. i then went through an in person remote interview.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch