- Kultur & Werte
- Vielfalt & Inklusion
- Vergütung & Zusatzleistungen
Singapore (Headquarters) 20 Cecil Street, #1401, GSH Plaza, Singapore, Singapore 049705, Singapore Wegbeschreibung
Ich habe in Vollzeit bei Agoda gearbeitet (mehr als ein Jahr)
5 stars for the company overall
Good international environment where you have interdepartmental colleagues from all over the world
Pre covid there was monthly pantry mini parties to celebrate birthdays every month, with buffet and emcee and fun.
Singapore office located in CBD very convenient with lots of f&b options
Two very nice pantries!
Office very well renovated
MNC efficiency e.g smooth onboarding and staff administration
1 star experience only at the Singapore customer service department.
Kindergarten style of management. If you need to go toilet when it's not your fixed break timing, please inform the class monitor or teacher.
If you need to go to toilet beyond an arbitrary "reasonable timing", be prepared to be questioned.
Office politics. To be fair this happens everywhere, but I was very surprised it happens in a call center because other call centers are well known to be free of politics at agent level at least. Was pretty glaring too. Like I said it happens everywhere, even in schools, just like in school, where you have teacher's pet and the rest.
Extreme high turnover rate gives clues about the environment. Vast majority of agents do not stay beyond 2 to 3 years, those who can stay 1 year and longer are considered seniors. Most leave in a matter of weeks or months, you see people come and go all the time. People leave due to high work stress (not easy to meet the kpi and multitasking, work processes are also tedious and everchanging) and on top of that still need to deal with people issues aka office politics. In other call centers you see people staying for decades.
Not much leeway for keen new agents who are late bloomers or need more time to cope with the steep learning curve, as it's very stats oriented.
Management critical of agents but don't apply the same level of standards to themselves. Give just 1 example, it is only fair to be punctual yourself before you criticise others for lateness.
Rules not equally applied, most glaring example is with regards to usage of handphone at workstation.
Rat an das Management
"insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" - Albert Einstein
only if you care about fixing the turnover rate and improving agent experience.
Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte mehr als 2 Monate. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im September 2021 bei Agoda (Singapur (Singapur)).
- Applied online and got the call from HR for the first round of interview
- Share previous experience and small coding questions and friendly interviewer
- Received take-home test and after review got call for another half day interview session with one manager and inteviewer
- Had two parts : coding questions and technical open ended questions
- I was able to come up with solution but could not finish within time and answered other open ended questions
- One of the interviwere laughed in certain times when I was telling wrong answer / did not tell the answer
- Expected to have broader knowledge to remember many stuff
- Scheduled second interview after 1hr and after joining the second interview - interviewer did not show up around 15 mts
- After sending mail to HR, then HR replied that interview cancelled
- HR had nearly 1 hr time to get feedback from previous interviewers and inform the candidate
- But they do not bother till I wait for nearly 20 mts
- I believe this is the kind of respect they company give to the candidates
- Even you may have higher expectation and all candidates may not be upto that level
- But Please consider them as human beings
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch