Mitarbeiterbewertungen für GetYourGuide zu „upper management“
70 % würden es einer/m Freund:in weiterempfehlen
(25 Bewertungen insgesamt)
81 % befürworten CEO
25 von über 388 Bewertungen gefunden
Aktualisiert am 4. Nov. 2023
- Neueste zuerst
- Höchste Bewertung
- Niedrigste Bewertung
Bewertungen zu „upper management“Zurück zu allen Bewertungen
- 5,04. Nov. 2023Staff Software EngineerAkt. Mitarbeiter, mehr als 3 JahreBerlin
- Faire Gehaltsstrukturen und Performance-reviews die auf bewiesenen impact und Kalibrierungen basieren - man kriegt viel Verantwortung und hat Chancen einiges zu bewirken - Unternehmen ist sehr auf zahlenbasierte, impactvolle Arbeit fokussiert - offene Arbeitskultur
- es gibt öfters zu viel zu tun. Man muss gut Prioritäten setzen können um hier sich wohl zu fühlen
- 5,08. Aug. 2022Anonymer MitarbeiterAkt. Mitarbeiter, mehr als 3 JahreBerlin
GetYourGuide has been a great place to work with a vibrant and positive culture. It's very clear that maintaining and evolving a positive culture is a top priority for both leadership teams and everyone in the company. The company works hard to create transparency and empower employees to make the most positive impacts they can make. There's a huge investment in ensuring that the environment is welcoming and inclusive for all and there's great joy in coming together as colleagues and really seeing both how diverse the group of individuals are and how passionate and committed they are to the overall work we are doing.
There's also a lot of ownership given to employees (which can be a good thing) but can sometimes mean that as an individual you are taking on a lot (with the ability to make a big impact = but also the ability to get a bit wrapped up in your work).
- 4,05. Jän. 2023Working StudentEhem. Mitarbeiter, mehr als 1 Jahr
- Sehr gute Team und Arbeitsatmosphäre - Company Culture
- Es könnte noch mehr Transparenz gelebt werden
- 3,031. Mai 2022Supply Operations SpecialistAkt. Mitarbeiter, mehr als 3 JahreBerlin
- Good Environment to learn new skills & experiment - Great Work colleagues - amenities in Office are welcomed - Make an active effort for diversity
- Low wages compared to other start-ups and companies in Berlin - Increasing Workload with no pay incrase - Lack of career progression, especially in their customer-care department. - 6 Monthly review cycle the only time you can get a pay-rise - 'Optional' Hybrid work is actually mandatory office days.1
- 5,017. Aug. 2022Lead Product ManagerAkt. Mitarbeiter
+ Challenging work and inspiring mission + Talented colleagues + Fair pay and equity component + Nice offices, free drinks, snacks, events, meetups etc.
- Industry was hit hard by the pandemic (travel collapsed)
- 3,03. März 2022Anonymer MitarbeiterAkt. Mitarbeiter, mehr als 3 JahreBerlin
- good team members - yearly budget for office supplies - yearly learning budget - nice office / nice location
- low wages compared to the competition (despite what they say about benchmarking. They do benchmark at a competitive rate (top 70%) but this wage is only available at the highest tier ranking of a job - and people enter a job at the lowest tier. Essentially, it would take at the very best of cases 3 years (with 6 outstanding performance reviews in a row) to be even considered for the best wage (benchmarked wage)). - management decides something and forces it upon the staff but the corporate message is: 'we're giving you the choice', when there is no choice, as it will happen regardless of your choice) - bad options for in-house training/development (their learning platform allows simply to upload zoom calls or google slides and this is named a training) - burnout and stress have increased throughout teams consistently - companies try and deal with it by providing a counselling service rather than tackling the underlying causes (i.e too many prios / not enough team members, etc.) - inflexible working from home policy (100% Work from home not allowed) - some departments / teams favoured and/or receive better benefits than others (i.e. engineers usually are allowed more flexibility with wages / work from home policy / learning budget and even diversity and inclusion when hiring. Unfortunately, the engineering team is the gold standard and the other departments get whatever is leftover in the budget to split amongst themselves)2
- 5,011. Apr. 2022Anonymer MitarbeiterAkt. Mitarbeiter, mehr als 3 JahreBerlin
Scale-up with high level of professionalism, yet flexibility and incredible speed. Strong company culture, great colleagues and amazing office space. Challenging tasks and project and trust in people to tackle big topics that have impact.
Can be overwhelming. This is not for people who want to take it easy.1
- 4,025. Mai 2022Anonymer MitarbeiterEhem. Mitarbeiter, mehr als 1 Jahr
I have worked at GYG for over 10 months and my experience was amazing. Salary: 4/5 Fairness : 4/5 Atmosphere : 5/5
Opportunity to grow in the company is minimal.
- 5,024. Jän. 2022Partnerships ManagerEhem. MitarbeiterBerlin
Great international environment, a nice office in Berlin, great perks. The overall atmosphere was good, we felt like working together towards the same goal.
In some teams, there is the preference on getting managers from outside, instead of developing their own talents. When the pandemic hit, almost 100 employees were laid off, apparently to hit investors targets. The company got a big investment right after the employees left.