- 1,029. Aug. 2022Truck DriverAkt. Freelancer
Worked when I wanted to
Terrible company that does not care about drivers or riders
- 5,01. Dez. 2023Systems AdministratorAkt. befristeter Mitarbeiter, mehr als 1 JahrDenver, CO
- Professional Development Opportunities - Positive Work Culture
- Can be Stressful - Might not get to make all the decisions yourself.
- 3,019. Sep. 2023Senior ManagerAkt. Mitarbeiter, mehr als 5 JahreSan Francisco, CA
Well known US company, still some “good guy” pro-social charm. The environmentalist roots were authentic for many early years with Founders. Several high ranking female executives & actual efforts (albeit controversial with some bitter demographics) on tech DEI. Relatively chill place to work given most time is spent planning or pivoting vs. working.
Frequent layoffs (on 4th, I think, in 4 years), inconsistent stock (e.g. make less or same every year, but still fine enough), blurry strategy vision. Career opportunities really due to layoffs & attrition vs. by design. New management vastly different principles (hire / fire / yes / no) vs. a brand shaping a better future. Def a struggling second best company in a two-player game. Outsourcing & offshoring, but with expensive RTO is strange. Massive, continual strategic pivots. Several mid-talent level Engineers (for big tech— be honest, very few would make it far elsewhere who haven’t already gotten poached) always acting like they are better than all other tech/non-tech functions who are relatively more talented / respected in their respective fields.2