Ich habe in Vollzeit bei Trovit gearbeitet (mehr als ein Jahr)
- Awesome colleagues
- Great company events and holidays
- Nice office with fully stocked kitchen and game room
- Highly unqualified management
- Questionable morals: Inter-work relationships that are negatively affecting the work environment, gender equality mindset from 1850, promotion based on friendship instead on professional qualification, weird manipulation tactics promoted from top down
- No appreciation of individual employees: Exceptional work is not reimbursed by salary increases, firing based on flimsy arguments, results in unmotivated and toxic work culture
- Career Opportunities = 0: No career plan, no professional development program, individual advanced training requests are rarely granted, no promotional policy
- From over 130 to under 80 employees in 1 year. Mostly due to people quitting.
Rat an das Management
Start listening to your employees, your users, and your clients. Take actions. Raise salaries to the appropriate market average of an international company. Put in place career development programs that are open to all genders and departments, a transparent promotional policy and an employee retention program.