Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei The Chemistry Group (Weniger als ein Jahr)
- Great company culture;
- Fun and hardworking people who look after each other;
- Flexible working: you are allowed to work from home (or anywhere really) which is something I really enjoy;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop and grow if you're willing to work hard;
- Focus on the development and progression of staff;
- Opportunity to work with senior staff and learn from them;
- Opportunity to work with major clients: you are able to attend client meetings and workshops and build your network even if you are still in the early stages of your career;
- Opportunity to travel for work! (one of my personal favourites)
- High paced environment with plenty to do constantly (this could be a negative for some);
To sum it up, if you enjoy a high paced environment and enjoy variety in your work, you will love working at Chemistry. There is always a lot to do and a lot to learn either through internal training opportunities or on the job. You do however need to have a growth mindset, be willing to step outside of your comfort zone and work hard.
Not a con per se (at least not for me), however, you do need to be a specific type of person in order to thrive at Chemistry. As mentioned above there is always a lot to do, not a lot of structure (which again is a plus for me personally) and the expectation to constantly learn and develop. If this is not something you enjoy doing on a constant basis you would probably not enjoy working here.
Rat an das Management
For the first time ever I can say that I genuinely enjoy what I do and love the people that I work with. I think you guys are doing a great job, and the fact that each Sunday evening I am looking forward to starting the new week is a testament to that.