Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei The Chemistry Group (mehr als ein Jahr)
- good benefits
- although no longer the case, there was once a good pool of talent
- good clients
-very poor business / financial management
-emotional leadership that is very rarely pragmatic about their decision making
- very poor methodology / science
-looking to sell promises and not deliver them
- toxic political environment that alienates people who don't "fall in line"
-inflated view of themselves and significance in this space
- no real long-term strategy
Rat an das Management
- Be honest with yourselves, you're not who you pretend to be. Stick to what you can do, stay small and lean, and maybe the business will find a way to sustain itself.
-Be realistic with your vision, you're not going to be "the next big thing" it's delusional and puts unnecessary pressure on employees.