Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei Redbook ICT (mehr als ein Jahr)
Redbook is a fast growing IT consultancy company for which I started working in 2015. What attracted me Redbook was the appeal of having:
- Flexible working hours and planning
- Support and resources for self development through workshops and training
- Short communication lines with management and colleagues
- And employees play an active role in the company decision making process
Even though we are currently a relatively small team we more than make up for it with drive and teamwork. If you are looking for a flexible and fun workplace were working hard goes hand in hand with fun company activities, then Redbook is good fit for you.
- Because you have so much flexibility and freedom in your day to day activity, it does require you to plan ahead when it comes to your time and resources, which may not suit your personality.
- You are going to need a car to reach our workplace if you don't leave in Almere
Rat an das Management
Continue growing the company without losing it;s flexibility and freedom.