Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei First Derivatives (mehr als ein Jahr)
- Opportunity for grads to get experience in finance - FD have a lot of big named clients (Morgan Stanley, RBS, Barclays, HSBC, Bank of America to name a few).
- Possibility of travel - FD have clients in a lot of major cities (London, New York, Singapore, Boston, Toronto, Dublin, Hong Kong, Tokyo etc).
- Good expenses package - They pay for all accommodation and travel while on-site.
- Highly unprofessional management - Could be here all day with this one.
- Zero say over where you go or what job you'll be doing - you are seen as a resource to make them money and nothing else. It is a complete lucky dip as to whether you end up on a good or terrible project.
- Cattle mart - They take on such a huge amount of graduates each month that it can feel like a cattle mart at times.
- High turnover rate - The majority of experienced employees leave after 3/4 years when they become too expensive for their business model.
- Possibility of being stuck in Newry with no expense benefits.
Rat an das Management
- Focus more on retaining experienced employees - I really struggle to see how the current revolving-door business model is sustainable in the long run.
- Hire more managers - There is a very flat organisational structure that needs to change, too many entry level employees and not enough managers.
- Shake off the cowboy feel about the company.