Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei First Derivatives
- If you’re really good you get to be place on great projects
- Great expenses package. Helps you save way more than your pairs after University
- Okay work life balance Depending on your client
- You get to huge responsibility early your pairs from uni would hardly have
- Generally a great place to start off.
- Too many lousy young people.
- When you’re not good you can get placed on a crap project.
- High Attrition rate
Rat an das Management
- Do well to keep your intelligent staff
- Reduce the rate of Irish Hire and be more diverse country wise
- Recruit smarter graduates from top universities and not mainly Irish students
- Improve your recruiting base globally.
- Give higher perks to top prospects to retain them.