Ich habe in Vollzeit bei Dalberg gearbeitet (Über 5 Jahre)
Dalberg is a truly unique place to work. I have had the privilege to work there for many years and professionally grow at a pace I would not have been able to anywhere else. I'd summarize the pros into 3 points:
1) The people. Unmistakably, this is Dalberg's number one strength. Its full of young, energetic, smart, impact driven and socially minded people.
2) The projects. As a consultant you get to work on a variety of very different and very interesting projects, all with a purpose of helping the client do good.
3) The approach. The consulting toolkit is extremely powerful: applying an analytical and strategic approach to the questions the client has.
I see two main disadvantages, linked to the nature of the job:
1) You are an advisor, and hence in the end, the final decisions are made by the client.
2) You are one step removed from the final beneficiary. The impact Dalberg has is by helping the client be better at helping the final beneficiary. If you want to work directly with the final beneficiaries, this is not the place for you.
Teilen Sie uns mit, wenn Arbeitsplatz- oder Branchenauszeichnungen nicht berücksichtigt wurden –